Jimmy Dean Mornings Breakfast Ideas

Jimmy Dean Mornings Breakfast Ideas ~ A good breakfast is a must!


This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Tyson Foods, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #JDgreatdays  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV


My husband is a professional carpenter and painter who is up with the chickens every day! He requires a good breakfast to keep him going as he generally does not stop to eat lunch. His work day starts very early and ends earlier than most, so it is important that breakfast is hearty and filling and provides him with the energy and brain power he needs to do his job. Plus - now that he's older and on certain medications he must eat before consuming his medicine.
I have to tell you that I was not going to be the one making a good breakfast every morning as some mornings he's out the door at 5:45 - so he's definitely been on his own. However, being the good wife I am I decided to check out the frozen food section of my local Stop & Shop thinking I could pick up some quick and easy options for him.

I hit pay dirt as they say, when I spotted all of the breakfast offerings from Jimmy Dean. The only hard thing was choosing what to put in the shopping cart as the selection was incredible! For us, I chose Jimmy Dean Muffin Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich and Jimmy Dean Muffin Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches to keep in the freezer.  Another breakfast I chose was one of their breakfast bowls to try. These babies are just what he needs for a good breakfast ~ plus ~  they are microwavable and ready in less than 3 minutes! No messy kitchen for me to clean up is an added bonus.

The muffins are soft and fluffy, the sausage and bacon are good and so are the eggs! I chose wisely and I think they are a great tasting easy option when you are not inclined to cook up breakfast yourself or don't have the time. The other nice thing is how filling and satisfying they are. 




Pretty soon the kids will be back in school and Jimmy Dean breakfast offerings are perfect for families with small children. The array of products includes more than breakfast sandwiches. Besides breakfast sandwiches they have breakfast bowls, pancake breakfasts, omelets, sausages and bacon. There is something for everyone! Because these are microwavable breakfast meals they are great for college students who are allowed microwaves in their dorm rooms. Send them off to college with a selection of these Jimmy Dean breakfast offerings and they will always have a good breakfast to give them the brain power they need to sustain long hours of classes!

Following in my mother's footsteps, I have been using Jimmy Dean's rolled pork sausage (I especially like the sage flavored) in my stuffing recipes for poultry. I am happy to present you with an opportunity to save some money:
See for yourself how good mornings lead to great days when you start them off with Jimmy Dean. Right now at Stop & Shop buy 3 participating Jimmy Dean products you get $5 off through 8/11. While supplies last.


These Jimmy Dean breakfast sausages were delicious and ready in no time! My husband is a happy camper and that's what counts. Be sure to check out all of the breakfast selections so your great morning start will lead to a great day!



You can find Jimmy Dean products at these fine stores:
And if you would like to follow them on social media:

Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts