Cooking On A Budget: About the Newsletter Sign Up

Monday, November 9, 2015

About the Newsletter Sign Up

Yum
I just had one person unsubscribe from the Newsletter I send out so I want to clarify that in order for me to get new subscribers the pop up window for Newsletter sign up comes up each time you load the blog. All you have to do is click the X to close the window.

This DOES NOT mean that you have to sign up to see the recipes here. It's a sign up form for those wanting to receive an e-mailed newsletter bringing you up to date on the latest here at Cooking On A Budget. So again, all you do is hit the X in the right hand corner of that pop up and it will disappear.

Thank you to all who have signed up and are actually opening the e-mails I am sending out. I really appreciate your support.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...