During the past week or so I have been focusing on some of my recipes that were in need of a "make over". So I've been picking out recipes we really enjoy but haven't been made in a while and snapping new photographs. I made my signature Caribbean Marinade and then cooked up Caribbean Shrimp with Colorful Rice - such deliciousness!
It was so so very cold here in Connecticut and I remade Short Rib Stew. That was such a hearty and comforting meal we really needed! A dish we make often even got a new photograph: Braised Pork Chops with Onions. I have three more recipes slated for make overs and am excited to be cooking them and revamping the posts with updated costs as well.
I’m not big on rules (since this is what I do for fun), but I do have a couple of guidelines.
- Follow all your hosts. We follow back!
- Leave a comment for us on the post and we will know you are a new follower.
- Please don’t link and run! Follow and comment on at least three (3) other blogs. The more effort you put into getting to know everyone, the more you will get in return. Everyone is here to get more readers and traffic to their blogs so let’s show them some love!
- Let people know where you party! Add our party badge or link back to the party on your blog or post.
- Let’s connect! Use #LetsGetRealSocial