I still am working on taking older posts and giving them a much needed face lift. One of them was my delicious Turkey Shepherds Pie with Fresh Herbs. It's a delightful and delicious family meal where the cost worked out to $1.58 per person! That's a bargain in this economy. The next recipe I worked on was a great pork chop recipe: Herbs de Provence Pork Chops. Another great family or date night meal.
Today happens to be #Nationalclamchowder day so to celebrate I tweeted my New England Clam Chowder recipe - it's creamy and it's delicious!
Last week's link party was really good. I love that we seem to be growing and have loved all of the different posts you all have brought to the party. Picking a favorite was difficult, but you'll see who my featured post is at the bottom. Let's enjoy and get started!
I’m not big on rules (since this is what I do for fun), but I do have a couple of guidelines.
- Follow all your hosts. We follow back!
- Leave a comment for us on the post and we will know you are a new follower.
- Please don’t link and run! Follow and comment on at least three (3) other blogs. The more effort you put into getting to know everyone, the more you will get in return. Everyone is here to get more readers and traffic to their blogs so let’s show them some love!
- Let people know where you party! Add our party badge or link back to the party on your blog or post.
- Let’s connect! Use #LetsGetRealSocial