I’m not big on rules (since this is what I do for fun), but I do have a couple of guidelines.
- Follow all your hosts. We follow back!
- Leave a comment for us on the post and we will know you are a new follower.
- Please don’t link and run! Follow and comment on at least three (3) other blogs. The more effort you put into getting to know everyone, the more you will get in return. Everyone is here to get more readers and traffic to their blogs so let’s show them some love!
- Let people know where you party! Add our party badge or link back to the party on your blog or post.
- Let’s connect! Use #LetsGetRealSocial
Every food recipe is tweeted from this blog as well as other links. We all tweet and pin our favorites! Keep linking up your recipes so you have a chance to be a feature here at Cooking On A Budget.
My Let's Get Real features this week are:
Fall Fruit Kabobs Dipping Sauce - Easy Peasy Life Matters
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Shooters w/Honey Candied Pecans - Intoxicated On Life
Puff Pastry Fried Apple Tarts - Homemade and Yummy