Cooking On A Budget: Let's Get Real Weekly Link Party #171

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Let's Get Real Weekly Link Party #171

Yum
It's so good to see you again. Let’s get this party started. We are thrilled that you decided to link up with us this week. Let’s Get Real is a showcase for some of the best bloggers from across the world. We can’t wait to see what you have been working on this week. Make sure you share this party with your friends so that we can grow. Don’t keep us a secret!
 
Let's Get Real Friday Party
 

Let’s Get Real is all about Healthy Living. 
We are all about Real Food, fitness, health and wellness, and home life tips and DIY. We are complicated people living in the real world.
Let’s Get Real is a great place to make friends to lean on for advice and encouragement. Each week, I encourage you to take a few moments just for yourself. Grab a comfortable spot to relax and make a new friend.


 
Let'sGetRealHosts4


I’m not big on rules (since this is what I do for fun), but I do have a couple of guidelines.
  1. Follow all your hosts. We follow back!
  2. Leave a comment for us on the post and we will know you are a new follower.
  3. Please don’t link and run! Follow and comment on at least three (3) other blogs. The more effort you put into getting to know everyone, the more you will get in return. Everyone is here to get more readers and traffic to their blogs so let’s show them some love!
  4. Let people know where you party! Add our party badge or link back to the party on your blog or post.
  5. Let’s connect! Use #LetsGetRealSocial
"I want to apologize for not posting any new recipes. Since October I have carpal tunnel, but not just that. There has been severe pain in my right arm so after being diagnosed by my PC physician he sent me to an orthopedic doctor. Because of the unusual symptoms I underwent a nerve conduction test by a neurologist to see what else may be going on related to the pain. That test resulted in just carpal tunnel. Then my orthopedic doctor took x-rays to see if there was something in my bones and that was a negative. He suggested I do physical therapy to see if that clears up the other pain before he does carpal tunnel surgery. I start the PT today. I am longing to not be in pain and get back into the kitchen to cook. My husband has been doing 98 percent of everything. At least this past week I was finally given pain medication which I am grateful for a more peaceful sleep and some relief during the day. It's even hard for me to type this. I hope to soon be able to get relief and start back up, but in the meantime please enjoy all the recipes I've created to date. Thanks again for all of the support from fellow bloggers."

Every food recipe is tweeted from this blog as well as other links. We all tweet and pin our favorites! Keep linking up your recipes so you have a chance to be a feature here at Cooking On A Budget.

My Let's Get Real feature this week is:


Pinata Cheese Ball Recipe from jenniferpriest.com



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...