Creative Food Art Photographs

I am such an admirer of food art, ice sculpting and pumpkin carving and although it's not food, sand castles. Through the years I have watched so many competitions on television focusing in on food art and sculpting and even sand castles. The artists that create these wonderful pieces never cease to amaze me.
If you have any artistic talents perhaps you have done some crafty food creations yourself. I would love it if you wanted to share your photographs on this site. Just send the j.peg photo to my e-mail address with your name so I can give you photo credit and they will be displayed as they come in.
Here are a few I found today and wanted to share with all of you.

These eggs are adorable. Who doesn't like a good deviled egg and this presentation is darn special.

Now this is one amazing piece of food art. I can only imagine the hours it took to do this.

And how about this Native American pumpkin carving of an Indian Chief. Just stunning!

A cleverly displayed fruit and ?cheese platter.


Enjoy this post and look forward to my new post: Grilled Asian Pork Chops.

Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts