2014 Fourth of July Menu Plan



Kick off this celebration with the best picnic ever! Start off with my fabulous (and they are according to all who have eaten them as well as me) Baked Stuffed Clams. I made these for my son's party last year. The photo shows them prior to baking.


Another favorite item on any picnic menu is some grilled chicken. Chicken thighs are one of the most inexpensive parts of the chicken, especially when you buy in family packs. My Apricot Basting Sauce takes the flavor to a whole new level of goodness.



And you just can't have a summer picnic celebration without some pasta salad. This is my tried and true recipe for Tuna Macaroni Salad. It also is great to eat when you get home from a night of clubbing as evidenced by my daughter and some of her friends way back when!



And finally what is a dessert table if you don't offer some kind of fruit salad or a sweet treat? I think this is an incredibly clever idea. Fruit Cone Cups from Michelle Shafer Marine of Simplify, Live, Love blog is great. You can make them with all sorts of fruits that suit your particular budget.



And for the sweet part this recipe of mine is killer good. I love making this recipe and more than that I enjoy eating this. Spread a bit of cream cheese and it makes it more tasty. The recipe is easy and simple and takes no time to put together: my Sour Cream Blueberry Bread.



And there you have a line up of incredibly flavorful recipes for your Fourth of July celebration or for any picnic gathering of the Summer season.

Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts