Cavatelli with Sage Parmesan Sauce

I did a guest post on Dishin with Didi's blog. Here is the link to get the full recipe:
http://www.dishinwithdidi.com/2014/07/cavatelli-pasta-guest-post-by-cooking.html

 
Hello everyone. My name is Patty Anderson and I am owner of a food blog titled, "Cooking on a Budget". Didi and I met on social media (Facebook) this past Winter season. We instantly connected and formed a wonderful friendship on line.
Most recently Didi has recommitted herself to spending more time cooking and blogging her own recipes and decided it was time to have a little make over on her blog. With that in mind she also thought that it would be great to have an occasional guest blogger come over with a recipe. How delighted am I that she chose me? I was thrilled, excited and it felt really, really good to be asked.
The recipe I chose to make and showcase here on Didi's blog represents the whole idea behind my blog which is to feed your family well and still maintain a decent food budget. This is a simple and inexpensive recipe that you could actually eat as a meal for lunch or dinner. It's delicious and filling. It would also make a lovely side dish to any poultry recipe. It would go absolutely wonderful alongside my Panko Crusted Chicken Cutlets for instance. I have fresh sage growing in the garden so that basically was my inspiration for this delicious and tasty pasta recipe.

This dish comes together so quickly and is not expensive at all. If you had to purchase a small amount of fresh sage the total cost for the dish is about $4.72, feeding four people. My cost was around $3.43. If you want to substitute dried sage for fresh sage, use 1 teaspoon of the dried sage.



Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts