The Best from Cooking On A Budget 2014

COLLAGE NUMBER 1

As the years have passed I have networked with so many folks who blog about food, have been doing it longer than myself, have better equipment (i.e. cameras, lenses, props) and know already what I've just learned over the last year or so, I can honestly say looking back since the inception of the blog that I myself have grown. If it weren't for the generosity of the blogging community and their willingness to help others like myself I would not have grown and learned.

It's not easy being a blogger. In order for us to keep us traffic to our blogs, it is imperative that we don't let days go by without posting something new or creating a "round up" of recipes to entice people to try the many items we cook and bake. I commend anyone who is blogging for money as a side line to working outside of the home and am in awe of how they manage. I am at home and this can be very overwhelming and challenging, but ever so rewarding when you receive a wonderful comment on a post. Despite the fact that I work on this every day and sometimes long hours between cooking or baking, photographing and writing out the recipe and post, marketing it into many groups, I love it.

I am not the kind of person who easily markets myself, this blog or my recipes with great bravado. During this past year of growth I can honestly say I created some really terrific recipes and therefore decided to put together what I think are some of my best from this past year. The criteria I used was this:
  1. The recipe was unbelievably good.
  2. The recipe was easy and simple.
  3. The photographs were in my estimation good ones.
  4. The post was popular.
Take a walk down memory lane with me and revisit the recipes I happened to like the most in 2014. There were other favorites but too many to put into this one post.

In the first collage start from left to right and going down:

COLLAGE NUMBER 2

In this second collage going from left to right and going down:
What were your favorite Cooking On A Budget recipes? I'd love to hear from you!


Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts