Six Recipe Make Overs

Some of my best recipes for family dinners have received a much needed face lift.

In keeping with my theme of the last couple of months to clean up my blog I have made a concerted effort to go back through recipes already posted - some from as early as 2012 and give them a much needed face lift. By that I mean re-making and double checking the actual recipe and instructions, updating the text and respectively the costs and photographs.
The thing is, you don't readily see the changes on a daily basis when you load my blog due to the fact that I didn't revert them to a draft and republish with a current date. I made the necessary changes, updated them so the link remains with the original date of the post.

I wanted to put that out there because it may appear when you visit the blog that there is nothing new posted for days because I am filling in between what may be a brand new post with these updated posts. Guess I get a bit paranoid that you'll all of a sudden leave if you think I am not active on the blog because you may not have seen them on Google or in a Facebook food group! I've even created new pins for all of the recipes, and you can always visit me there to pin recipes.

First recipe that received a face lift was Teriyaki Beef and Vegetables. It is a great stir fry meal that is easy and ever so delicious and with all of the vegetables, it's healthy too. Plus I added in a personal story about items in the photo.



The second recipes to undergo a remake were the Caribbean Marinade followed by Caribbean Shrimp with Colorful Rice. You will perhaps be surprised at the cost and I urge you to take a look. The marinade is absolutely fabulous and really packed with great flavor!



Then I remade two terrific family meals: Braised Pork Chops with Onions and Short Rib Stew. We have the braised pork chops often and I am stumped why I waited so long to snap another photo. Anyhow it's a comfort meal you'll want to make over and over again. The short rib stew is like having mini pot roasts and if you love pot roast you are going to adore this meal.



Finally and it's not going to be the last one to get a make over, is my Weeknight Cajun Chicken. It's simple, easy and you can have the dinner on the table in no time at all.


Slated for remake is Turkey Shepherd's Pie and Apple Cider Pork Chops...so keep an eye out for future updates.






Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts