UTEN Multifunction Food Chopper

The following is a review of a product sent to me for evaluation. No compensation was given. All opinions are my own.



The UTEN Multifunction Food Chopper is a product I was asked to review and share with my readers. Upon testing the product on a couple of different items I can honestly say this is a handy, inexpensive little gadget. If you want to see how it performed, please keep reading.
First item up to test was an onion. I use lots of onion in my cooking and sometimes I am not in the mood to chop them by hand and yet I don't want to pull out my rather heavy mini food processor or use my large Kitchen Aide food processor. That's where I think this small, easy to use chopper will be a blessing. It's small, lightweight and yet seems to get the job done pretty well.

There's a cord that you pull to make the blades spin. (It reminded me of trying to start a lawn mower, but with much better success!) This was after the recommended 5 spins for rough, coarse or chunky cuts


And these next photos are a depiction of the onion after 10 spins for a finer cut:



Next I tackled the carrot - something harder and more dense. This I had to spin 10 times and it was just a bit more difficult to pull on the first couple of spins, but did get easier.


My evaluation overall:
  • I like that it is lightweight and small which makes it perfect for folks who don't have a lot of counter space for a large processor or storage space for kitchen gadgets and I think we'll end up using this often.
  • The time it took to perform the chopping was quick.
  • The price is so much lower than a food processor and this does a great job.
  • Clean up is easy - just warm water and soap.
  • The only thing I did not like was the bowl. I wish the bowl was completely smooth on the inside instead of how it is made. Having those pockets on the side made it more difficult to get the product out.
I am thinking that this is a super gift for college bound students who have access to a kitchen to cook their own meals or for someone just starting out on their own. I know all my kids started out in really small apartments with tiny kitchens, so this Uten Multifunction Food Chopper is just perfect. And think also that it will make a nice little Mother's Day gift as well!

My readers can follow the link below and receive the product for $9.99 during the next three days. The normal price through Amazon is $16.99, so this is a real deal.

Here's the code: FHTROUIA
Start Date: 04/19/2016 12:01 AM PDT
End Date: 04/22/2016 11:59 PM PDT


Comments

  1. Such a nice product! This Multifunction Bowl Chopper is very small & also lightweight. This product is the best gift for Food industry.

    Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts