Brunch with Family

I spent the morning with my family for brunch at Water's Edge Resort in Westbrook, CT. Feeling very blessed to have spent time with my closest of family members celebrating my 57th birthday. Sitting and chatting and having delicious food around a table with family is one of my favorite things.

The brunch was very good. I would highly recommend Water's Edge if you are looking for a good place to gather with family and friends.  They had a vast array of foods from which to choose.  The wait staff and sous chefs at the cooking stations are spot on.  Apparently they are well trained and it seems as if they really enjoy what they do.

The menu for brunch varies. They have so much to choose from - an array of fruits, meat stations, make your own omelet and pasta stations, rolls and breads, and entree and breakfast items. Of course plenty of yummy sweets to choose from. I've probably missed things in this list. Today's theme was the tail end of Oktoberfest.
 

Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts