Moving Entries Update

If you do not see recent posts, it is due to the fact that I am moving my blogger recipes to a brand new web site. This takes a while and I am doing some each day. Should I get something special to post here, I will. So please be patient while I am plugging along. A friend of mine set up the new web site and did an amazing job for me.

Unlike this blogger site, the web site will operate as a website should - a menu bar linking recipes, etcetera. I had high hopes that I could have figured out how to do it here on blogger, but was not able to go that far.
I have thoroughly enjoyed creating this site and actually will let it run for a while before closing the doors on "my baby".

In the meantime, please keep coming back at visit me at the new site - which I will post the link soon.
UPDATE: I am almost done moving recipes, so tomorrow April 3rd I will get back on researching and creating and posting new recipes...........
The link to the new site is:
http://greatrecipesonabudget.com
VISIT THE NEW SITE - I WILL STILL KEEP THIS ONE AS WELL - FOR A WHILE.

Thank you so much everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts