Happy New Year Everyone!

Well it is New Year's Eve and we always stay home. We have not gone to a restaurant to celebrate the New Year in a very long time. Frankly I think the price gouging in some places is ridiculous. Not to mention that I can put together a really fabulous meal here at home for less.
Tonight we will splurge and do something out of the everyday, but we won't break the bank. If you are hosting a dinner party or small bites party, I am sure you can find some wonderful recipes to make right on this sight. Go to the list of recipes and I think you will be delighted at the choices and the simplicity of many of the recipes.

I want to thank all of you who visit my blog and especially those who keep coming back and who have joined. Throughout 2013 it is my goal to keep providing wonderful recipes, articles and food facts for you to enjoy.

May you have a healthy, happy, prosperous upcoming year. Enjoy your family and friends and make many memories through food around a table.

All regards,
Patty

Comments

  1. Happy New Year Patty. Thanks for your support and for visiting and commenting on my blog,flickr and facebook. I hope the new year brings you health, happiness and lots more good food. Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts