Anti-Inflammatory Foods Chart

I found this chart that has been passed around the internet and thought I would share it on my food blog. Again, this is not my own research and my own chart. I found that some of the items on this list were items I had read about before and previously blogged about some of them. This list gives a broader range of healthy foods to incorporate into your daily diet.
If you are suffering from joint pain you may want to try to cook with some of these foods. There is quite a few on there that I already eat occasionally and may be eating more often.


Comments

  1. thanks!! I know eating certain foods give us health benefits...I see it in my house with my own kids and saw it as a nurse working with sick people...
    this is a great chart!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts