Cone Fruit Cups

While I am waiting and have you waiting for my newest recipe, I thought I would share this with all of you. The idea is so simple, yet creative genius if you know what I mean. The fact that we have an abundance of available fruits from the United States, South America, Australia and other parts of the world, there is no end to the combination that you could make.

Here's the photo I found while browsing around:

Wouldn't this be fantastic for a children's birthday party? Instead of all the fattening sugary stuff like candy and cakes -  make a fruit cone instead. I suppose a tiny scoop of ice cream at the bottom wouldn't be all that bad.
This would be wonderful for baby showers, wedding showers, your monthly or weekly book club meeting - the sky's the limit. So think healthy and satisfying.

Comments

  1. It looks very pretty but wouldn't you have to do it very last minute so the cones wouldn't go soggy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably Carole. I would have the fruits prepped in containers and spoon them in last minute as you said.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts