How to Melt Chocolate

Do you ever watch competition shows where the master chefs prepare elaborate chocolate and sugar pieces? What did you learn? Chocolate must be heated to an exact temperature in order for the chefs to work with it to create gorgeous art in chocolate.
But we are not doing that now, are we? I just wanted a refresher in the best way to heat chocolate so I can make some chocolate ice cream using my recently unearthed ice cream machine, or perhaps melt some to make a chocolate swirl cheesecake.
It's a great short video and if you have never attempted to melt chocolate you will know after watching.




Comments

  1. I want to publically thank you for dropping by my blog.
    One request only, How DO you cook rats-ass?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. And you cook it well done - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! :) I love the idea behind it. (I love me some food, haha!)

    I'm your newest follower! Please feel free to check out my blog and follow back. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie, thanks for joining! :)
    I visited your blog and just loved the photograph of the hair salon for kids! I'll add you to my list of blogs I like and look forward to new posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts