Here is the recipe for the mix:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Save the mix in a plastic zip lock bag and label if you are making this for another day.
- To the dry ingredients add the eggs, the oil and the vanilla. With a hand held mixer blend together at medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the mix into a greased 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for approximately 35-40 minutes.
CONCLUSION: These brownies are fudgy, full of chocolate flavor and moist. It's a winner of a simple treat that is so inexpensive.