This Past Week of Food

It's Friday; the day of the week that those who work start longing for on Monday is finally here. I've given you lots of recipes and some videos that hopefully will get you motivated to shop and cook for your family this weekend. At the beginning of the work week I posted the necessity for food handling gloves in the kitchen.
From there I posted for you:
  • Black Raspberry Cake Recipe
  • Pork Cutlet Stroganoff Recipe
  • Brussel Sprout Video
  • Zucchini au Gratin Video with the recipe tagged below the video
  • Blackberry and Blueberry Frozen Pie Recipe
  • Country Fried Steak a.k.a. Chicken Fried Steak, with a mushroom gravy
  • Crusted Goat Cheese and Tomato Video featuring Chef Michael Chiarello and some thoughts below the video got added.
  • Lastly a Barbecue Chicken Nacho
My husband who can be a tough critic and does not hold back if he doesn't like a dish I make, had nothing but raves for this weeks dinners. He had mounds of food on his plate and devoured it all. The blackberry and blueberry pie - well two pieces each night since I made it. I can't say what he said about that pie because well the explicative was, well, um, okay he used a not so nice word. Alright he said, "this dessert is blanking awesome." You fill in the blank.

Have a wonderful weekend. Get in the kitchen and cook. And come back and tell me what you think of the recipes.

Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts