- Tortilla wrap
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Roasted Turkey Breast
- Raspberry preserves
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Depending on how many wraps you plan on making you will have to use this ratio for making the mayonnaise. For every 2 tbsp. of mayonnaise you will need 1/2 tsp. of raspberry preserve.
- Have the deli department slice the roasted turkey to the thin side but not too thin. You'll will need 3 slices per wrap.
- Also, cut your tomatoes to the thickness you like. I like mine toward the thick side so I get that great taste.
- Be sure to season the turkey with coarse pepper and the tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Spread the mayo mix on the wrap and place the lettuce on top.
Then add the turkey - fold three pieces in half and place on the lettuce:
Add some coarse ground black pepper then 3 slices of tomato - depending on the size.
Secure a tooth pick on either side all the way through and cut on the bias. Serve for lunch with some chips on the side.
Simple to make and the taste is fabulous. Hope you enjoy making this for family and friends.