Sunday Morning

It has been such a great week or so for me. A visit from my son accompanied by the Muster Parade, two picnics with friends and wonderful food. Surprised by four lobsters from another friend which turned into dinner and another great dish of seafood risotto. Then a night out with my daughter and some friends having a drink and some food at at local establishment whose menu is probably best described as Southern cuisine with a Tex-Mex flair. Macaroni and cheese made with 3 cheeses, jalapeno bacon (yes I did say that) and topped with crumbled corn bread before baking. Pig wings which were a little over done but tasty none the less.
To cap off the week, sitting court side with friends at the WNBA all star game and interacting with some of the players. It's just been a great week and today I'm working on my recipe for a deep dish blueberry pie. How can you pass up nice berries at $1.88 a pint?

The recipe for the pie and other treats later and throughout the week. Enjoy this day with your family and friends.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts