Want a delicious, easy and simple dessert for a small dinner party? Strawberries with Coffee Cream is perfect. Add in some vanilla wafers for texture and a few sprinkled on top and there you go. A no fuss dessert in a short amount of time.
- 1 pint strawberries - sliced
- 3 vanilla wafers per dish + some crumbled for topping
- 3/4 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- 6 tbsp. strong coffee
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- In a bowl combine the cream, coffee and sugar. Whisk by hand or beat with an electric mixer on medium or high speed to the consistency you prefer.
- Layer a serving dish with 3 vanilla wafers followed by the strawberries and the cream. Top with some crumbled wafers.