Fried Dough Dessert Pizza


I am thrilled to have this recipe as a guest blogger on Kecia's Flavor Breakthrough. When she asked if I would do a guest post for her I was elated. This is only the partial post. The link to the full recipe is below. Hope you all enjoy this different type of dessert.

This past weekend we made some fried dough pizzas at home. I actually wrote up a guest blog post to be shared on another bloggers page. I called them Carnival Pizzas. We still had store bought pizza dough left so I decided to make some Fried Dough Dessert Pizza using up what I had available.
A combination of fudge sauce topped with caramelized pineapple and topped off with some Cool Whip turned out to be absolutely delicious. I wasn't sure how all the ingredients would work together and was amazed at how good it tasted.
The recipe is simple - but you may want to let the pizza cool down before adding the whipped topping. As you can see it started to melt quickly. I used fresh pineapple, but canned is acceptable. The recipe is for four dessert pizzas.
  • 1 inch oil (vegetable) in a deep skillet
  • 1 package store bought pizza dough cut into four sections
  • flour

TO THE FULL RECIPE: Blog: http://keciasflavorbreakthrough.com/?p=2000

Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts