Labor Day Picnic Essentials


Labor Day is the last celebrated holiday of the summer. It's the indicator that all children are back in school and it's a great day to gather with family and friends.

Raise a glass and toast to life and enjoy some great food.

I've come up with some recipes that I think would be spectacular to have at your celebration.


It's nice to have to have some kind of signature cocktail at a party or picnic.
Why not have my Summertime Rum Punch Cocktail to kick off the picnic?

 If you are planning on burgers which are an essential part of picnics,
make them the best of the summer burgers.
My Ultimate Burger recipe is fantastic! 

It's essential to have a vegetarian offering at your picnic
and what better way to treat your non-meat eating guests than with a
hearty Portobello Pizza?

And you have to have a dessert offering - it's also essential. This pie recipe
is so easy to throw together and tastes delicious.
I'm talking about my Easy Peach Pie with Streusel topping recipe.

I think this is a fun and fabulous Labor Day Menu.


Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts