Nine Delectable Side Dishes and Appetizers



Yum
Someone paid me a compliment recently and said they loved when I did round up posts. This one comprises nine of the most delectable side dish recipes which also includes those that can be used as a side, an appetizer or a meal.
I am pleased with the flavor in each and everyone of these dishes and they certainly were a home run hit in our household. Besides being my own worst critic, my husband is brutally honest about what I make. Does that sound familiar to you?
Here is a listing of the recipes with links provided in order:
  1. Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan
  2. Baked Potato Mini Casseroles
  3. Baked Portobello Mushrooms
  4. Thai Curry Rice
  5. Cauliflower and Potato Mash
  6. Portobello Stuffies
  7. Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
  8. Portobello Pizzas
  9. Potato and Summer Squash Gratin

Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts