- 1/3 cup Moore's Buffalo Ranch Sauce
- 1/4 green bell pepper - tiny dice
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper - tiny dice
- 1/4 cup onion - tiny dice
- 8 oz. cream cheese - softened
- 1 tbsp. half and half or milk
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl add in the cream cheese and allow it to soften to room temperature.
- Take the ends off of the bell peppers and cut around the stems. Rough chop your onion. Place the onion and bell pepper pieces into the small bowl of your food processor and pulse until small.
- Take the remaining peppers, remove the seeds and white veins and slice up for dipping later on.
- To the soften cream cheese add in the bell peppers and onion with a pinch of salt. Mash and mix well.
- Add in the half and half and using a hand held mixer blend until smooth on medium to high settings.
- Next, add in the Moore's Buffalo Ranch Sauce and mix well.
- Transfer the dip to a bowl and serve with your favorite veggies.
Cook time: zero
Serves: 1 cup
How easy is that? Moore's has a number of sauces and marinades you can check out by following the link. Friends and family gave this a taste test this past weekend and pretty much gave it two thumbs on for taste!
To PIN this recipe: