Curve Balls

Sometimes life throws us curve balls. Unexpected to say the least these curve balls often end up setting a chain of events you did not see coming. That's what happened to me last October. What I thought was carpal tunnel syndrome and so did my PC, was indeed not that.

It has taken from the first or second week of October to this week to determine what the cause of the severe pain in my right arm is. Turns out I have degenerative disc disease. Because of that, I have had severe pain in my right arm all along. It has rendered me incapable of doing most everything including cooking, baking and blogging.

I am sorry I have not posted anything in a while, but the pain has been intense and typing is so difficult. Starting next week I begin a series of steroid shots for which they will put me under to receive these treatments. It is expected that I should do well, but there are cases where that does not alleviate the pain. In those cases the last resort is surgery.

Hoping that the shots do their work and I can, after the series of shots, get back to cooking, baking and blogging. I really want to thank the blogging community for all their help and to my readers for sticking with me. Please bear with me and visit often - there are lots of great recipes to look at.

Thank you kindly,
Patty


Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts