Weeknight Delight: The Cube Steak


Being a fan of easy, fast and delicious I should be the spokesperson for the humble Cube Steak. It turns out that I have blogged seven great cube steaks recipes here at Cooking On A Budget and will look for more ways to use this quick cooking little steak.

The cube steak is one of the fastest cooking proteins and it's actually quite delicious when cooked properly. I find it great for weeknight cooking because it's so fast. Look through and find the recipes via the links provided. You are sure to find recipes that suit your budget, your tastes and your lifestyle!



The first recipe is Cube Steak with Mushroom and Onion Beef Gravy which I actually just posted a couple of days ago. It's just so tasty and even more enjoyable when served with mashed potatoes and a side vegetable.


All the flavors you love in a Philly Cheese Steak is found in this recipe for Philly Cube Steak. It was so incredibly good! This makes a great dinner for during the week or lunch idea for the weekends.


Wow! I wondered if I would have success with grilling the cube steak and the answer was YES. It's delicious and we loved the charcoal flavor. Go get your grill ready and make some Grilled Cube Steak for a quick weeknight supper.


The humble cube steak is also very good if you use it to make Country Fried Steak with Mushroom Gravy. Get your southern on and have at this wonderful recipe!



Cube Steak with Sherry Cream Gravy is another delicious recipe. I do love cooking with Sherry and it lends flavors to so many sauces and gravies. Be sure to get the kind in the liquor store and not that god awful stuff on the grocery shelves!


Very popular here on the blog is my Quick and Easy: Beef Cube Steak. It's a quick, easy and delicious weeknight supper.


Well this Teriyaki Cube Steak also was delicious! I used my Deep River Provisions Teriyaki Sauce® recipe but use what ever teriyaki sauce you like. It's different and you can also add some other stir-fry veggies to go along with this.

I have to disclose that I can not blog my Teriyaki recipe as I have made an agreement with a friend of mine who hopes to someday take my sauce and bring it to the masses, which I myself was not able to achieve. It was trademarked however under the Deep River Provisions name which was the name of the food to go establishment I owned.


b2f7a66992c7b44615a041e5f1976d27198a00678bf7d4d52c

Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts