Let Me Know How I Rate

I am curious to know how people react when they visit this blogger.com site. There are three ways in which you can do this:
  • Comment
  • Write a Review
  • Or send a question
I would like to know:
  • What you think of the recipes - are they easy to follow?
  • What did you think of the dish once you made it?
  • What other kinds of recipes are you looking for?
  • Do you read any of the food articles and what do you think of them?
  • Is this food site user friendly?
  • Is there anything else you would like to see on this site?
Any thing posted here is also posted on my sister site which is: http://greatrecipesonabudget.com.  They are connected so I would also like your reaction to the web site as well. You can choose to leave comments about both sites on here or on http://greatrecipesonabudget.com This blogger site does not have a review form like great recipes web site. On the blogger site you are able to leave a comment.
I very much welcome and appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
All regards,
Patty Anderson
Owner/Author of this site.

Comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts