Blackberry Cheesecake Pie
Blackberry Cheesecake Pie is an easy baking recipe that anyone can make. Despite how easy this is and with few ingredients, Blackberry Cheesecake Pie is a decadent dessert.
It was really fun making this Blackberry Cheesecake Pie. I took the same cream cheese filling from my recipe for Peachy Cream Cheese Cake and switched it out for the blackberry. My husband is eating it for breakfast and for dessert - he absolutely loves it!
I love the contrasting textures between the crust and the super soft filling of the Blackberry Cheesecake Pie. The blackberry preserves are a combination of sweet and a little bit tart. All in all this easy pie recipe is one I'll be making over and over.
- 2 - 8 oz. bars cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1 - 18 oz. jar Blackberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place the contents of preserves in a small sauce pot. Heat over medium low heat just to loosen up the preserves.
- In a good size bowl using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla and beat again.
- Add 1/2 of the sugar and beat until incorporated, scrapping the bowl as necessary. Add the rest of the sugar and beat on high until incorporated, scrapping the sides.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time beating after each addition.
- To the graham cracker crust add in an even layer of the blackberry preserves. Pour the cream cheese filling over the top.
- Put some dollops of the preserves on the top and using a toothpick or knife, make some swirls.
- Bake for about an hour until firm. Check at 55 minutes by inserting a toothpick in the center of the pie - if it comes out clean it is done.
- Let the pie cool completely then refrigerate for an hour and it will slice better.
Mother's Day will be here before you know it and if Mom has a sweet tooth Blackberry Cheesecake Pie is definitely a simple blackberry dessert she will love.